Experienced website builder wanted. Budget: $80. Will escrow 100% BEFORE PROJECT STARTS. Need to start within 24 hours so bid now! Everyone is welcome to bid. Either you have many or zero feedback, EVERYONE IS WELCOME. This project is for building a website. Target competitor: willysteel dot com dot my Your job: build a website to compete with it. It should be 80% the same. And you will make the other 20% different. Show me all the websites you've built! Thanks!
In this project you compete with other providers. The best outcome is chosen by the buyer and its provider is rewarded. For more information see the FAQ.
Use the "Project Type" filter on the left to filter all contest projects.In this project you place a bid to offer the price you wish to receive for performing it. The buyer chooses the provider by price and impression. For more information see the FAQ.
Use the "Project Type" filter on the left to filter all bidding projects.